If you’re a student who is enrolled at a community college, technical college, or has enrolled at a college but has not had time to complete your bachelor degree, CityU is here to help you reach your goal with our…
- Transfer Policy: You can transfer up to 135 credits! We accept Prior Learning Assessment (PLA); College-Level Examination Program (CLEP); ACE credits for military training; and credits from accredited institutions.
- Transfer Scholarship: You can secure up to $5,400 in scholarship funds by applying to this scholarship
- Open Enrollment: Apply and Enroll Now! Talk with one of our advisors today by emailing them or by learning about CityU’s admissions process here.
- At least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
- Transfer credits with a grade point average of 2.0 or higher
- For additional information, please visit the admissions page
CityU of Seattle administers various types of federal and private financial assistance to aid transfer students in achieving their educational goals. To learn more about applying for financial aid, click here.
Higher Education Partnerships
City University of Seattle partners with institutions throughout the world to further its mission of educating anyone with a desire to learn. Through its education partnerships, CityU aims to create greater access for transfer students to CityU’s top-ranked undergraduate and graduate programs.
CityU accepts transfer credits from nearly all accredited institutions in the U.S. and partners with several colleges and institutions in Washington State. You can go to our partnership page to see a list of higher education institutions that we are partnered with. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete your Bachelor’s Degree in 6 quarters
Students can transfer credits into the following bachelor’s programs and earn their degree in as few as six quarters:
- B.A. in Applied Psychology
- B.S. in Accounting
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- B.S. in General Studies
- B.S. in Healthcare Administration
- B.A. in Human Services
- B.S. in Information Systems
- B.A. in Management
- B.S. in Project Management
Apply today or call 888.42.CITYU.