Join a Global Network of Proud CityU Alumni
As a CityU alum, you have access to special savings, networking events, career support, and more. To take advantage of your benefits, become a member of CityU Connect — our online community for alumni and students. Registration is free. Start networking, connecting, and saving.
Take advantage of member benefits, services, and discounts offered by the CityU Alumni Association.
Savings and Special Offers
- Discounted auto, life, health, dental, vision, and pet insurance coverage, long-term care, trip cancellation, and more
- Hometown Home Loan program benefits, like down-payment assistance, reduced closing costs, and more
- Tremendous travel discounts with our travel partner, Go Next
- Seasonal savings in the CityU campus team shop
- Special offers and new deals via e-newsletters
- Invitations to CityU events and activities
- E-Newsletters to keep you up to date on CityU news and happenings
- Continued access to many CityU library services
- CityU alumni may audit selected classes for $450 per course
- No application fee to pursue another degree or certificate program
Get tips, tools, and best practices you can use to manage your career and job searches from the nation’s top career authors and experts. Learn the skills you need to have a successful career strategy through these webinars presented by the CityU Alumni Association.
Network with fellow CityU alumni and students on LinkedIn, the world’s most powerful online career tool.
CityU’s Career Center offers free career assistance for alumni and students online, in-person, and over the phone. Get resume help, job search tips, career planning, career counseling, and more.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Show your support for the CityU student community! When you give to CityU, you’re supporting programs, scholarships, and facilities for current and future students.CityU accepts online, mail, and phone donations. You can also give in installments by dividing your gifts into monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual payments by credit card.
Checks can be mailed to:
City University of Seattle Development Office
521 Wall St., Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98121
Donations by phone:
Call 206.239.4817 or 800.426.5596 ext. 4817
More Ways to Give
There are additional ways to give back to CityU, which include:
- Microgiving: Support CityU students when you shop with your favorite retailers. Select City University of Seattle as your designated charity on the Amazon Smile program.
- Matching gifts: Many employers will match an employee’s donation to an institution or charity. Check with your human resources department to see if there is a matching program at your company.
- Employer giving programs: Microsoft and other major corporations help employees make a difference by supporting their volunteerism, discounting in-kind support, and more. Check with your employer to see how they can help you support nonprofit organizations like CityU.
- Planned giving: Both current and future gifts can offer tax advantages, investment income, and the realization of your charitable legacy to CityU.
- Securities: Gifts of securities or other appreciated assets may have tax advantages.
- Employee campaign: CityU faculty and staff can take advantage of the convenience of payroll deduction.
Note: CityU is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Any amount you donate will help us achieve our mission and is tax-deductible to the amount permitted by law.
Order CityU Transcripts
There are two options for obtaining your official transcript.
- Complete THIS FORM and request your official CityU transcript.
- Go to the Student Clearinghouse website and request an official transcript by clicking on the “Order-Track-Verify” button in the upper right corner. Click on “Order or Track a Transcript.” Select “City University of Seattle” from the drop-down menu and complete the request.
Transcripts cost a nominal fee. For more information about ordering official or non-official transcripts, please contact CityU at email@example.com or 206.239.4520 ext. 4512.
ASOE Placement Files
Placement files for Albright School of Education graduates are stored on Interfolio, an online credential file management service. If you graduated prior to 2007, you set up a placement file upon graduation. However, most school districts have moved away from this system and as a result, CityU moved all placement files to archives.
Interfolio provides storage for application materials including confidential and non-confidential letters of recommendation; unofficial transcripts; writing samples; test scores; and multimedia files.
Interfolio’s file management system allows you to keep your credentials up-to-date at any time, and all delivery requests are processed in one business day. Interfolio charges $19 to set up a one-year account and $6 to send out the typical application or placement file.
File Transfer Request
To request a file transfer, first set up your account with Interfolio, fill out the Credential File Transfer Request form, and submit it to CityU. Your archived file will be transferred to Interfolio within two to three weeks, and Interfolio with automatically add them to your account.
By submitting this form, I confirm that the information provided on this form is accurate and complete and I agree to receive email communications, phone calls, and SMS/Text Messages – using automated technology – about educational opportunities from City University of Seattle, the National University System and/or its affiliates. I understand that I may withdraw my consent at any time.