Pursue Your Education While Experiencing Life in Seattle
More than 500 students from around the world attend CityU in North America. To fit the needs of our international students, we offer specialized programs, an English Language Program (ELP), and a language-assisted MBA program. According to studies published in The Seattle Times, City University of Seattle is among the most popular selections among international students.
Learn more about our degree programs and the international student experience below. Questions? Contact our International Student Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Degree and Certificate Programs
CityU offers career-relevant degree and certificate programs for international students who want to advance their education and broaden their perspectives while living in the Seattle area. For more information on our programs, contact our International Student Office.
The Undergraduate Certificate of Systems Development prepares students with non-technology related bachelor’s degrees for CityU’s Master of Science in Computer Science degree.
Total Credits required for the Certificate: 30 credits
Duration: 6 months
- ENG 301: Advanced Composition
- CS 131: Computer Science I – C++
- IS 375: C++ – Intermediate
- IS 306: Data Management Communications and Networking
- IS 340: Operating Systems
- IS 360: Database Technologies
Please email international admissions for information at email@example.com.
All courses at CityU are taught in English, so all incoming students must demonstrate proficiency in English prior to enrollment. Learn more about English language proficiency requirements.
Opportunities for Partners and Agents
CityU partners with organizations and institutions around the world to further access to education and therefore help students be more successful in their careers in the global marketplace.
- An uninterrupted study abroad experience.
- A network of award winning and top ranked business, technology, education and counseling programs that can be taken online and or onsite around the world, at our various locations and sites.
- English language and world language programs, which support international students transitioning into U.S. accredited programs taught in English.
- Short-term summer sessions, which allow students to earn credits and travel at the same time.
If you are interested in partnering with CityU or want to learn more about studying abroad, please email Antonio Esqueda Flores , Assistant Provost for International Education.
CityU works with education agents around the world. These agents, and so many others, help CityU live out our mission globally.
Here are a few reasons why agents partner with CityU:
- U.S. accredited bachelor’s and master’s degree programs
- Quarterly start dates for business programs
- Integrated English language programs with a new start every five weeks
- Attractive campuses and locations to study including CityU’s headquarters which is located in Seattle, Washington