Who we are:
The Vietnamese Student Association at City University of Seattle is a warm and close community of prospective students, current students and alumni of City University of Seattle. Although it is a Vietnamese community, we welcome students and friends from all over the world.
To build a family for students to support each other while also strengthen our friendship with students from various cultures.
“VSA – Where Friends Become Family”
What we do:
- Support prospective students, current students and alumni in daily tasks, cultural differences and academic matters.
- Organize fun, interactive indoor/outdoor activities to help relieving stress from studying and working.
- Share experiences and opportunities about studying, working, and living in the States/abroad.
Our Leadership Team 2018-2019:
From right to left: (1) Nhat Le – President, (2) Mi Le – Membership Chair, (3) Nhu Mai – Vice President, (4) Chi Tran – Treasurer, (5) Hau Hoang – Member
How to join and contact information:
In order to join our group, students can send the following information to VSA@cityu.edu:
- Full name
- Date of birth (optional)
- Primary email address (recommend CityU email)
- Phone number used in the U.S. (optional)
Want to stay updated with our most recent activities and announcements? Reach out to us on Facebook.
“CityU not only gives me knowledge and experience, but also inspires me to believe in myself.”
-Chi Nguyen, Student
By submitting this form, I confirm that the information provided on this form is accurate and complete and I agree to receive email communications, phone calls, and SMS/Text Messages – using automated technology – about educational opportunities from City University of Seattle, the National University System and/or its affiliates. I understand that I may withdraw my consent at any time.