To help nonprofits significantly increase their fundraising capabilities and impact they have in their communities and society, through proven contemporary curriculum presented by world-class nonprofit leaders, best in class faculty, and renowned philanthropists.
The Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at City University of Seattle is part of a nationwide network of Institutes led by the founding Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at National University, which developed the educational curricula and resources shared by all affiliated Institutes. Both National University and City University of Seattle are part of the National University System.
Nonprofit Leadership Course
The School of Applied Leadership in collaboration with the Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at City University of Seattle offers a 10-module training course designed to enhance leadership and management skills of nonprofit professionals. Our curriculum is designed by professionals for professionals and blends best practices from the business and nonprofit sectors.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand current challenges and future trends of nonprofit leadership
- Recognize the role and importance of internal and external stakeholders
- Discover key aspects of nonprofit financial management
- Online and self-paced: Anticipate spending a minimum of 2 hours per module.
- Guided self-reflection: At the end of each module, you will respond to journal prompts and provide a minimum of 300 words per entry
- Costs: Tuition for the course is only $335, which includes all instructional materials.
If you have or ever may consider pursuing a master’s degree, this course can be applied toward nonprofit leadership courses in the M.S. in Management and Leadership program.
For more information about this course, please contact Libbie Stellas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“It is my personal mission to advance giving at all levels and varieties. Together let’s make your nonprofit more sustainable to maximize its positive effects on a grander scale”
-Angela Beard, Director of the Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at City University of Seattle