Preparing Fundraisers for Greater Measurable Impact
The Sanford Institute of Philanthropy offers educational and training programs to help nonprofit fundraisers significantly increase their capabilities and their impact on society. A common cornerstone among each institute is the Cause Selling approach toward fundraising and donor relationships that blends the passion of philanthropy with an emphasis on proven business principles.
The Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at City University of Seattle is part of a nationwide network of institutes led by the founding Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at National University, which developed the educational curricula and resources shared by all affiliated Institutes. Both National University and City University of Seattle are part of the National University System.
Nonprofit Leadership Training
The School of Applied Leadership in collaboration with the Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at City University of Seattle offers a 10-module training course designed to enhance leadership and management skills of nonprofit professionals. Our curriculum is designed by professionals for professionals and blends best practices from the business and nonprofit sectors.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand current challenges and future trends of nonprofit leadership
- Recognize the role and importance of internal and external stakeholders
- Discover key aspects of nonprofit financial management
- Online and self-paced: Anticipate spending a minimum of two hours per module.
- Guided self-reflection: At the end of each module, you will respond to journal prompts and provide a minimum of 300 words per entry.
- Costs: Tuition for the course is only $335, which includes all instructional materials.
CTA: Apply Now
If you are interested in pursuing a master’s degree, this course can be applied toward nonprofit leadership courses in the MS in Management and Leadership program.
For more information about this course, please contact Libbie Stellas at email@example.com.