Learning Together Program
Earn a Business Degree Designed for Boeing Employees
At City University of Seattle, we believe education is a pathway to fulfill dreams and opportunities. As a Boeing employee, you have the opportunity to earn your Bachelor of Arts in Management — Organizational Excellence, a unique program specifically designed for employees who want to earn their bachelor’s degree. It is organized into 10 simple course blocks, allowing students to earn up to four professional industry certificates through Everett Community College while en route to a BA in Management from CityU.
Here are just a few benefits of enrolling in the Boeing BAM program at CityU:
- Practical: Classes are related to your actual work, projects, and professional goals at Boeing. Earn certificates in Project Management, High Performance Management, and Manufacturing Operations Management. Interested in a bachelor’s degree? Apply your certificate credits toward your degree at CityU.
- Convenient: Certificate coursework is offered on site at Boeing in a format that fits your work shift, and advanced coursework is offered online.
- Efficient: Apply Boeing training and previous college coursework to your degree.
- Affordable: Schedule designed to fall within LTP’s annual funding.
- Life-changing: Earn your bachelor’s degree through professionally relevant courses and take charge of the next step in your career.
By submitting this form, I confirm that the information provided on this form is accurate and complete and I agree to receive email communications, phone calls, and SMS/Text Messages – using automated technology – about educational opportunities from City University of Seattle, the National University System and/or its affiliates. I understand that I may withdraw my consent at any time.