Interested in Studying in the U.S.? Here’s How to Apply
Thank you for considering City University of Seattle for your next educational journey. To start the admissions process, please view the information below. Have questions? Contact our International Student Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send the following items to City University of Seattle, International Student Office, 521 Wall St., Seattle, WA 98121 USA.
International Student Application
- Application form
- $50 (USD) application fee
- Original or certified copies of diplomas and transcripts with certified English translations
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Consent to release information (if applying through CityU’s approved agents)
- Bank statement and financial declaration form, plus sponsor statement if applicable
- Copy of passport
For F-1 Transfer Students Coming from Another U.S. College
- Copies of I-94, visa, and entry stamp
- International Student Transfer Evaluation form
- Copies of all I-20 forms previously obtained (pages 1 and 3)
- Copies of employment authorization documents and change of status notices from the USCIS if applicable
Additional requirements may apply depending on program and start date.
Application Deadlines and Schedule
|Start of Classes||Mandatory Orientation||Application Deadline for Transfer Students in the U.S.||Application Deadline for Overseas Applicants|
|Fall/October||September||September 1||August 1|
|Winter/January||December||December 1||November 1|
|Spring/April||March||March 1||February 1|
|Summer/July||June||June 1||May 1|
International students must present proof of active medical insurance before registering for classes. If you don’t have insurance or your insurance plan does not meet the minimum coverage requirements, you must enroll in a plan for international students provided by Firebird International Insurance Group. To learn more about this plan, click here.