The Graduate Certificate in Contemporary School Leadership from City University of Seattle provides up-to-date research and technology skills to educators. Through a variety of mentored learning experiences, you’ll gain a valuable edge in:
- issues in contemporary school leadership
- leadership in educational reform
- excellence in instruction and supervision
- implementation with digital tools
As a graduate of our contemporary school leadership program you’ll be able to lead strategically in a variety of settings. Use your new expertise to make a meaningful impact in your current position, or apply your education toward a full degree program.
- Flexible learning options: Candidates may choose to complete the program online or through a mix of in-class and online learning. In-person field experiences include job shadowing, interviews and classroom observations.
- Work toward your degree: Credits earned in this program can be applied toward our Master of Education in Leadership.
Contact an advisor to start the application process today.
This certificate program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
Related Stories from the Albright School of Education
The opportunity to make a positive difference in students’ lives is at the core of why many teachers choose to be teachers. Kristine Keilwitz was no different – deep down she felt that pull toward education – but as a single mother of two, the time was never right. View the full article