Continue on Your Leadership Path
Back Up Your Training with a Credential
You’ve been acknowledged as a leader by your organization and you’ve made the commitment to become a better leader for your community.
Now that you’ve put in the training, City University of Seattle can help you complete a degree or certificate in Professional Leadership. As a Leadership Snohomish County graduate or class member, you are eligible for a 15% tuition reduction and may be a candidate to challenge coursework saving you time and money.
The following are just a few of the advanced degrees you could pursue:
- MS in Management and Leadership
- MBA with Change Leadership Emphasis
- Doctor of Education in Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Change Leadership
Continuing Education for Nonprofit Leaders:
- Self-Paced Nonprofit Course: The School of Applied Leadership, in collaboration with the Institute of Philanthropy at City University of Seattle, offers a 10-module training course designed to enhance leadership and management skills of nonprofit professionals. (Course work can lead to course challenge opportunities for the MS in Management and Leadership.)
Leadership Training for your Organization:
- Leaders in Training: This program is designed for employees who are in the process of building skills to ensure effective performance at the individual or team level. The program consists of three sections, each containing 10 modules on specific topics related to people, processes, and personal and team development.
- Custom Options: Let us help you develop something unique for your business! Contact us for more information or to get started on your own Leadership Institute.
- By partnering with CityU, your colleagues at your company or organization could receive a 15% tuition reduction toward an associate, bachelor’s, or graduate degree or certificate to gain new skills that are directly applicable to your business.