City University of Seattle Educational Partnerships
Turning WSCJTC Training Into College Degrees
City University of Seattle is proud to support law enforcement professionals who protect and serve our communities every day. To show our appreciation for the work you do, we’re committed to providing affordable, accessible education to law enforcement professionals like you who want to advance their careers and reach their goals.
Maximize your Basic Law Enforcement Academy training by waiving 15-lower division criminal justice credits and earning up to 36 lower-division quarter credits with the potential to waive additional upper-division quarter credits. Finish your degree in as little as 4 quarters.*
Plus, you can save 25% on tuition through our First Responders Tuition Scholarship, including a 10% tuition reduction for your dependents.
Why Choose CityU?
- Maximize existing benefit – Leveraging your Basic Law Enforcement Academy training into coursework is both time and cost-effective
- Flexible study options – Online and weekend/evening courses in Seattle or Renton geared towards working professionals
- Practitioner faculty – Our faculty are experienced and skilled practitioners whose ability to communicate their knowledge through our courses is as unique and distinctive as our program
- Community of peers – Instructors are law enforcement and/or law professionals that understand the demands of the industry
- Convenient scheduling – Year-round enrollment allows you to start at a time that is convenient for you
Fill out the request for information form today, and an enrollment advisor will contact you shortly.
*Students may attempt a course challenge in lieu of taking a course if the student believes that prior learning or experience has provided sufficient background in the course subject matter to anticipate a successful challenge.
To qualify for the BS in Criminal Justice, Specialized Study program, students must meet the CityU general education requirements.