Let’s Bridge the Future of HR Together
Recognized as a Top 10 educator of adults nationwide1, City University of Seattle offers HR professionals like you several ways to further their careers. Click the links to explore the programs below!
Learn the skills necessary to succeed in today’s business environment, including how to manage and improve business practices, apply long-term strategy, develop personal leadership, and develop diverse teams.
- 100% online program
- Create and manage diverse local and global teams
- Use data-driven strategy to establish sustainable organizational growth
- Examine business opportunities in a rapidly changing environment by thinking critically and applying quantitative procedures and tools
- Differentiate the effects organizational culture has on leadership within their organization
- Available onsite, online, and mixed-mode
- Apply socially responsible and sustainable business practices to an organization
- Identify and develop positive personal traits and ethical awareness
- Plan, strategize, and capitalize on business trends and opportunities in a rapidly changing global environment
This 10-week program includes six modules, covering everything you need to prepare for the PHR and SPHR exams, while providing a broad overview of the HR field.
- Available online and on-site in Seattle
- 10-week program covering six modules
- Guided assignment schedule
- Demonstrate a combination of aptitude, education, and HR experience
You’ve got ambition. You’ve got goals. The only question is: which program is the one that will get you there?