Make a Gift
#GIVINGTUESDAY | Thank You For YOUR Support of CityU Scholarships
Giving Tuesday was December 1st and people around the world supported the causes they believe in by donating towards their mission. At CityU, your donations will go towards scholarships that help students succeed. Of course, philanthropy and kindness aren’t reserved for just one day out of the year. You can still donate here today!
We hope you’ll consider a one-time gift to support CityU Scholarships.
Give the gift of education!
Make your year-end gift by December 31st!
Ways to support CityU students!
Here are some of the ways you can support CityU students now:
- Give Online – You can donate online right now.
- Give by Mail – mail a check to: City University of Seattle Development Office, 521 Wall Street, Suite 100, Seattle, WA 98121
- Give by Phone – call 206.239.4817 or 1.800.426.5596 ext. 4817
- Give in Installments – divide your gifts into monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual payments by credit card
- Matching Gifts – many employers will match an employee’s donation to an institution or charity. Check with your human resources department to see if there is a matching program at your company.
- Employer Giving Programs: Microsoft and other major corporations help employees make a difference by supporting their volunteerism, discounting in-kind support, and more. Check with your employer to see how the can help you support non-profit organizations like CityU.
- Planned Giving – learn about the many benefits of gift planning. Both current and future gifts can offer tax advantages, investment income, and the realization of your charitable legacy to CityU.
- Securities – gifts of securities or other appreciated assets may have tax advantages.
- Employee Campaign – faculty and staff of CityU can take advantage of the convenience of payroll deduction.
- Microgiving – support CityU students when you shop with your favorite retailers. Select City University of Seattle as your designated charity on the Amazon Smile program.
CityU is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Any amount you donate will help us achieve our mission and is tax-deductible to the amount permitted by law.