Providing Educational Opportunities to Transfer Students
City University of Seattle partners with community colleges and universities across the U.S. and around the world to provide accessible education to everyone. Through higher education partnerships, our goal is to create greater access for transfer students to our top-ranked undergraduate and graduate programs.
CityU accepts transfer credits from nearly all accredited institutions in the U.S. and partners with several colleges and institutions in Washington state. If you do not see your institution listed here, email email@example.com for more information about transferring credits from your institution to CityU.
CityU has agreements with the following institutions of higher education:
- Bellevue College
- Cascadia College
- Central Texas College
- Clover Park Technical College
- Lower Columbia College
- Bellingham Technical College
- Lake Washington Technical College
- South Seattle Community College
- Renton Technical College
Learn more about our international partnerships throughout Washington state, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, Mexico, Slovakia, and Vietnam.
Why Partner with CityU?
CityU is one of the largest producers of teachers, MBAs, and counselors in Washington state. We understand what it takes to get students to where they want to be and look forward to helping out your students as they transfer into a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral program.
Here are just a few benefits of partnering with CityU:
- Regionally accredited, private, nonprofit university
- Online, on-site, and mixed-mode courses, plus small class sizes
- Transfer-friendly programs in a variety of in-demand fields
- Faculty who are practitioners in their fields
- Transfer scholarships and financial aid opportunities
- Global student community
- Dedicated student support services
Ready to learn more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to partner with CityU.