Presenter: Bart Astor
Life after 50 isn’t what it used to be. The rules have changed. No more guaranteed pensions, retiree health plans, or extensive leisure and travel. It’s time to forge new paths and create innovative models.
That’s where Bart Astor, author of more than a dozen books, can help.
Bart offers a numerous ideas to help you launch and lead a successful retirement. You will gain a deeper insight into:
- Identifying goals you have for this next stage of your life
- What health insurance you will need and how to protect yourself now
- How to transition from full-time work
- Have the “talk” with your heirs
- Swinging with the changing roles of your family and the dynamics that creates
You will also take away expert tips on creating age and health-specific goals through a personal “level of activity” scale based on how active you can and want to be.
RSVP: Click Here