Presenter: Jeff Yeager
Whether you want to retire early or simply enjoy your retirement more, this webinar will offer you the keys to realizing your retirement dreams are more about how – and how much – you spend, than about complicated investment schemes or even the size of your nest egg.
Author Jeff Yeager (AKA “The Ultimate Cheapskate”) will share strategies and tips for retiring-better-on-less based on his bestselling book How to Retire the Cheapskate Way including how to:
- Become your own CFO (“Chief Frugal Officer”) and take control of your own finances and retirement planning
- Stretch your Social Security benefits
- Earn extra income in retirement – while having a blast
- Navigate the retirement healthcare maze
- Painlessly save thousands of dollar before and during retirement, giving you that much more to spend on making your retirement years everything you want them to be.
Yeager, who serves as AARP’s official Savings Expert, combines his unique blend of offbeat humor with original, practical advice for living and retiring better by spending less in this informative and entertaining webinar that promises to make you retirement so much more than just enjoyable.
To Join Webinar: Click Here