Cracking the New Job Market
- Gather information on what a prospective employer finds important
- Emphasize those skills, accomplishments, and qualities in tailored resumes and interview answers
- Identify the intersection between personal talents and what the marketplace needs
- Unlock the networking power of social media
- Negotiate the best possible offer Enlightening and practical, this myth-busting book delivers seven powerful rules for landing a great job—even in a difficult economy
Join William to master these and many other tricks in a new game where the rules aren’t quite as clear-cut as they once were. Winning, after all, means your success as a professional.
Bill understands the path from college to career and has worked with thousands of students and parents to help them realize the promise of a college education. He attended Michigan State University on a football scholarship and received his PhD from there as well.