- How to define, differentiate and launch you the product
- How to brand yourself for success
- The surefire ways to make yourself marketable
- How to distinguish yourself from the competition
- How to create a powerful presence both in-person and online
- Networking, word of mouth and the “halo effect”
- The ups and downs of compensation
Join expert Eileen Williams as she explains how to create your personal brand and leverage it to something sought after and appreciated by friends and colleagues. Making yourself a marketable commodity will carry you farther in your personal life and career—make sure you understand how to make yourself stand out.
Don has been writing books, offering communication programs and consulting since 1980. Don is the author of the best-seller, How to Start a Conversation and Make Friends plus ten books and audio programs on interpersonal communication skills. His books have been translated into more than a dozen languages and are published by Simon & Schuster, Random House, Prentice-Hall, and McGraw-Hill.
Eileen is an active contributor to the Huffington Post, writing job search articles for Huff/Post 50 (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eileen-williams/). She also makes frequent appearances on both radio and TV and has been interviewed for Market Watch, Money Magazine, Kiplinger and several other national and international publications. Eileen is the host/founder of the popular boomer blog and radio show called Feisty Side of Fifty. (http://feistysideoffifty.com/).
To Join Webinar: Click Here