City University of Seattle – Renton Campus
555 S Renton Village Place, Suite 300
At this workshop, you will learn about:
- Key functions of the donor ask
- When to close and how to recognize donor signals
- How to make a compelling donor presentation
- Skills for questioning and listening
- Best practices for following up after the ask
You will also hear real-world experiences and scenarios so that you can put concepts into action right away. The format will be conversational with the opportunity for questions and answers.
Our speaker: Libbie Stellas is the Director of the Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at City University of Seattle and has been a fundraiser in many organizations for more than 25 years. She has asked for and received donations for $100- 500,000 for many difference kinds of nonprofits.
Cost: $15 (Lunch included)
For additional information, please contact Director of the Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at City University of Seattle Libbie Stellas by email or at 206-239-4809.