City University of Seattle- Everett Campus
1000 SE Everett Mall Way, Suite 101
At this workshop, you will learn about:
- Key functions of the donor ask
- When to close and how to recognize donor signals
- How to make a compelling donor presentation
- Skills for questioning and listening
- Best practices for following up after the ask
You will also hear real-world experiences and scenarios so that you can put concepts into action right away. The format will be conversational with the opportunity for questions and answers.
Our speaker: Nicky McGarity has more than seven years of experience making “asks”. She has been the Donor Engagement Officer for The Boys and Girls Clubs of King County, and has worked with nonprofits to provide a concrete approach to donor-centered fundraising practices.
Cost: $15 (Lunch included)
For additional information, please contact Director of the Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at City University of Seattle Libbie Stellas by email or at 206-239-4809.