The Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at City University of Seattle is proud to offer this morning workshop based on the vision of philanthropist T. Denny Sanford. The Sanford Institute is a leader in educational and training curriculum for the nonprofit sector.
Attend this dynamic workshop to learn the secrets of how to prepare the perfect pitch and make a compelling presentation.
You will learn about:
- Why face-to-face meetings and good storytelling matter
- What proper planning looks like
- How mission and impact meets donors’ needs
- Compelling presentation tactics and how to involve the prospect
- Why demos and visuals matter
- How to manage the meeting to maximize results
You will also hear real-world experiences and scenarios so that you can put concepts into action right away. The format will be conversational with the opportunity for questions and answers.
Workshop leader: Lora Marini Baker, Director of Marketing and Communications, The Salvation Army
Registration is required and lunch is included. Register online.