Would you like to help your organization become a bit more like Pixar, Spotify, Netflix, Zappos, Virgin, Valve or IDEO? Have you been asking, “Is there something I can do to get a better company culture? Better collaboration? Better management?”
In modern organizations, people are expected to be servant-leaders and systems-thinkers, but nobody explains exactly how to do this at a Monday morning meeting. Empowering workers and delighting customers is crucial, but it’s not concrete. Managers, and everyone else, need to know how– because most organizational problems are management problems.
Jurgen will share creative and concrete games, tools, and practices for all workers so they can introduce better management with fewer managers. This program addresses many common questions, such as:
- How can we measure team performance?
- How can we decide on salaries and bonuses?
- How can we define job titles and career paths?
- How can we replace performance appraisals?
- How can we motivate our workers?
- How can we change the organization’s culture?
Develop your leadership skills and learn how you can use the latest in games, tools, and practices so you can move the organization towards better management with fewer managers