Educational Benefits for EdAssist Client Employees
Education is a valuable pathway to fulfill dreams and pursue new opportunities. As an employee of an organization that partners with EdAssist, you are entitled to a 15% tuition reduction for undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degrees and certificates at CityU.
Flexible Study Options
- 15% tuition reduction for EdAssist client employees
- Online, on-campus, and mixed-mode courses
- Transfer existing academic credits
- Potential to earn credits for performance-based knowledge
- Bachelor’s, graduate, & certificate options
- Year-round enrollment
Why Choose CityU?
- Private, nonprofit university
- Receive a high quality, relevant education
- Strengthen your professional network
- Global perspectives from peers and faculty
- Access to a suite of student services
- Alumni working in field relevant to degree
Partner of EdAssist
CityU is proud to provide educational partnership opportunities to organizations across the country.