Higher Education Partnerships
City University of Seattle partners with institutions throughout the world to further its mission of educating anyone with a desire to learn. Through its education partnerships, CityU aims to create greater access for transfer students to CityU’s top-ranked undergraduate and graduate programs.
CityU accepts transfer credits from nearly all accredited institutions in the U.S. and partners with several colleges and institutions in Washington State. If you do not see your institution listed here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire further about transferring credits from your institution to CityU.
CityU has agreements with the following institutions of higher education:
Partner with CityU
Why Partner with CityU Domestically:
Colleges and universities partner with us because we offer the following to their students:
- Small class size
- Transfer credits
- Ease of transfer
- Transfer scholarships
- Are regionally accredited
CityU is one of the largest producers of teachers, MBAs and counselors in Washington State. We understand what it takes to get students to where they want to be and look forward to helping out your students as they transfer into a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral program.
Email email@example.com if you would like to learn more and are interested in partnering with CityU.
Why Partner with CityU Internationally
Institutions partner with CityU internationally because CityU offers:
- An uninterrupted study abroad experience.
- A network of award winning and top ranked business, technology, education and counseling programs that can be taken online and or onsite around the world, at our various locations and sites.
- English language and world language programs, which support international students transitioning into U.S. accredited programs taught in English.
- Short-term summer sessions, which allow students to earn credits and travel at the same time.
If you are interested in partnering with CityU, email Antonio Esqueda Flores , Assistant Provost for International Education.