City University of Seattle is pleased to announce that it was named a best online program 2023...READ MORE
CityU Ranks in 4 Categories for Best Online Programs for Veterans
City University of Seattle was again ranked among the top online education providers for veterans by U.S. News & World Report. In 2014, CityU was highly ranked for its online bachelor’s programs for veterans, and this year three additional rankings were achieved.
In all four categories, CityU was the highest ranked education provider based in Washington State.
CityU’s 2015 Rankings for Best Online Programs for Veterans
- Best Online Bachelor’s Programs for Veterans ranked 23rd
- CityU was the only Washington State school to rank in the top 25.
- Best Online Graduate Business Programs for Veterans (Excluding MBA) ranked 57th
- CityU was the only Washington State school to rank in the top 60.
- Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans ranked 100th
- CityU was the only Washington State school to rank in the top 100.
- Best Online Graduate Education Programs for Veterans ranked 137th
- CityU was the only Washington State school to rank on this list.
CityU is proud of its 40-year commitment to serving military personnel and is honored to be recognized through these rankings. Currently CityU provides quality onsite, online and hybrid education to servicemen and women, offers military students discounted tuition and scholarships, and maintains a highly competitive prior learning assessment policy to award credit. This year CityU also began a partnership with Camo2Commerce to deliver business training for transitioning military personnel within the Heroes Corporate Fellowship Academy.
These U.S. News & World Report rankings were based off of CityU’s reputable online bachelor’s and master’s degree programs and its longstanding dedication to the military community. The methodology also took into consideration CityU’s participation in the Yellow Ribbon program, which provides additional funds for military students. More information about the methodology is available here.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
City University of Seattle is excited to announce that its Enactus team is partnering with...READ MORE
City University of Seattle is excited to announce a new partnership with Pacific Coast Banking...READ MORE