CityU can help you finish what you started at ITT Tech

Woman at computer

City University of Seattle recognizes that there are thousands of students displaced by the recent closure of ITT Technical Institute.

If you are one of those students, we want you to know that we understand you’ve been placed in an unexpected and challenging situation. There are many reasons you may have decided to go back to school, and whatever your motivation was, we understand that finishing your program and moving forward is important to you and those who care about you.

At CityU, we are committed to helping our students finish their programs and advance with the skills they need to be successful in the workplace. As a university dedicated to serving working adults and transfer students, we offer the flexible options needed to make this a reality.

To help address the needs of former ITT Tech students, we’ve gathered answers to some common questions.

Does CityU offer my degree?

CityU offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees. Some programs we offer that align with ones that were offered at ITT Tech include:

Will my credits be transferable?

CityU has always offered a generous transfer policy.

We will accept credits from ITT Tech and will evaluate your transfer credit equivalencies on a personalized, case-by-case basis depending on your specific coursework and degree program. To get started, please contact us and send us a copy of your transcript. If your official transcript in not available, please send us your unofficial transcript to get started in the interim.

In addition to direct credit transfers, we offer performance-based programs that allow students to earn credit in a manner that recognizes the skills they have already developed.

Could I get started this fall?

Yes, our fall quarter starts October 3, so contact us for more information as soon as possible.

How soon can I finish my degree?

Depending on how many credits you have already earned, you could finish a degree from CityU in as few as two quarters.  To get an estimate based on your specific situation, please contact an enrollment advisor to start the evaluation process.

Where can I get more information on transferring?

To get more information on transferring to City University of Seattle, please contact an advisor by email, online chat, phone at (800) 426-5596 or submit a request for information.

Published September 7, 2016



* Indicates a required field.

By clicking SUBMIT, I understand and agree to CityU's privacy policy.