Review by Theresa Gehrig, Instruction Librarian What are the characteristics of a successful online student? ...READ MORE
CityU library has a new library website, featuring our wealth of online resources in a new easy-to-use format. On the front page you’ll notice a powerful single search box, streamlined navigation, and fewer clicks to get to the information you need! Add us to your bookmarks at http://library.cityu.edu, or click on the Library button in your Blackboard course.
Explore the site to find the range of online collections available to you 24/7, or request personalized research help from one of CityU’s librarians. The following is a sampling of what we offer:
- CatalogPlus: The library’s new one-stop shop for finding resources. Search for articles, e-books, online videos, print books, and more!
- Online Databases: From the “Search” tab, use your favorite subject-specific databases to find articles, curriculum, company & industry reports, dissertations, online videos, and more!
- Course Resources: Get information about the required and recommended resources for your CityU courses.
- How-to Guides: Learn how to use APA citation style, find scholarly articles, search databases, and more!
- Ask a Librarian: Ask a CityU librarian for help locating resources for your coursework via e-mail, instant message, Skype, or by phone.
We hope that you find the library’s new home easy to use, with fewer clicks to the content you need to succeed at CityU!
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
CityU Library Reviews: “Increasing student engagement and retention using mobile applications: Smartphones, Skype and texting technologies”
Review by Jennifer Bodley, Instruction Librarian What is the difference between online learning and mobile...READ MORE
Review by Albert D. Ybarra, Librarian Why does the smell of cinnamon make a heating...READ MORE