January 17, 2020 – SEATTLE – City University of Seattle is honored to be ranked...READ MORE
Meet your BSAB team for 2015-2016!
The CityU Business Students Advisory Board (BSAB) is a forum for highly-engaged student leaders to advise CityU faculty and the Business Programs Industry Advisory Board on the students’ needs and engagement. Moving forward the CityU BSAB will include students from the Associate in Business, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Master in Business Administration and Doctorate of Business Administration programs.
We are glad to present you the 2015 – 2016 Student Advisory Board student and staff members:
- Terra Miles, President
- Christian Kaoukabani, President
- Jahnabi Chetia, Project Manager
- Priscilla Vikananda, Project Manager
- Prachi Garg, PR Manager
- Cherry Leung, PR Manager
- Mansour Camara, Finance Manager
- Monika Petrova, Associate Program Director: School of Management
- Tee Nearman, Principal Faculty
- David Griffin, BSBA Program Director
- Jodey Lingg, Associate Program Director: School of Management
- Sophie Liu, Advisor: International Student Office
Christian Kaoukabani and Terra Miles are the elected to be the Presidents for this academic year. Christian shares with us that: “As the BSAB we are a voice from and for the students and we aim on working hand in hand with the administration on improving the welfare of the student body. We also believe in promoting and encouraging social development through participation in campus life. ”
- Guest Speaker Series: Introducing business leaders from different fields and industries to share their business insights and experience to inspire students for their future career path.
- Mentorship Program: Connecting students with professional advisors in their interested field.
In the fall quarter, the BSAB team worked on organizing the second annual CityU MBA Case Competition. Here is a short video from the event worthy of watching: CityU MBA Case Competition.
For those interested in learning more, please email the Business Students Advisory Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
City University of Seattle Partners with American Bankers Association to Offer Accelerated Business Degree Pathways to Banking Employees Nationwide
City University of Seattle is the first higher education institution in Washington State to partner...READ MORE