Last year, CityU had the pleasure of interviewing and writing a blog post about CityU...READ MORE
Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology Students Head to International Conference
These are all students who are studying in the Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology program at CityU’s location in Greece.
Here are the presenters and what they are presenting on:
- A. Kotsopoulou Melis – “The ethical dilemmas in confidentiality issues with self-harm adolescents”
- A. Kotsopoulou Koutsombou – “The contribution of Children’s Literature on the Child’s Cognitive and Emotional Development”
- M. Koletsi Meidani – “A Study Investigating the Body Image, The levels of Self Confidence and Eating Attitudes”
- A. Papaioannou Karasarlidou – “The analysis of metonymy as an indicator of the cognitive concept metaphor ”
- M. Koletsi Boubouras – “A study investigating the levels of optimism / pessimism in relation to Trait Emotional Intelligence among Greek College students”
- A. Papaioannou Pagonidis – “Cognitively Aided Learning Model (CALM)”
To further more success in this program, CityU is hosting its third annual Psychology Conference in Greece on May 24-25, 2014. All students in this program are welcome to participate. For more information, please email Despina Masaouti.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
Deciding to pursue a master’s in counseling can set you on a path toward influencing...READ MORE
Many students who finish the Master of Arts in Counseling program use their education...READ MORE