Give the gift of education!
Ways to support CityU students!
Here are some of the ways you can support CityU students now:
- Give Online – You can donate online right now.
- Give by Mail – mail a check to: City University of Seattle Development Office, 521 Wall Street, Suite 100, Seattle, WA 98121
- Give by Phone – call 206.239.4817 or 1.800.426.5596 ext. 4817
- Give in Installments – divide your gifts into monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual payments by credit card
- Matching Gifts – many employers will match an employee’s donation to an institution or charity. Check with your human resources department to see if there is a matching program at your company.
- Employer Giving Programs: Microsoft and other major corporations help employees make a difference by supporting their volunteerism, discounting in-kind support, and more. Check with your employer to see how the can help you support non-profit organizations like CityU.
- Planned Giving – learn about the many benefits of gift planning. Both current and future gifts can offer tax advantages, investment income, and the realization of your charitable legacy to CityU.
- Securities – gifts of securities or other appreciated assets may have tax advantages.
- Employee Campaign – faculty and staff of CityU can take advantage of the convenience of payroll deduction.
- Microgiving – support CityU students when you shop with your favorite retailers. Select City University of Seattle as your designated charity on the Amazon Smile program or with iMyne.
#THANKYOU for your support of CityU students via #GIVEBIG
CityU is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Any amount you donate will help us achieve our mission and is tax-deductible to the amount permitted by law.