Diversity and Inclusion Scholarship
Number of Awards
Albright School of Education
Promoting Education for Educators
At City University of Seattle, we’re proud to support teachers and the students working to become teachers with the Diversity Scholarship. This $2,000 award opportunity is designed for students pursuing a teaching credential.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be a candidate admitted to a teacher certification program in Master in Teaching (standard and performance-based), Bachelor of Arts in Education, Alternative Routes to Teacher Certification, or an Education Leadership program leading to certification.
How to Apply
- Complete the Diversity and Inclusion Scholarship Application.
- Self-identify race/ethnicity.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit a personal statement addressing the topics from the application.
- Submit three (3) professional letters of recommendation.
- Complete a Consent Release Form (optional).
- Scholarship must be used for tuition only
- Remaining award funds may rollover to another quarter for up to two additional quarters before it is rescinded
- Must be enrolled at least half time as defined by CityU
- Must be enrolled in an eligible program
- May not receive any other form of tuition discount (military, CityU employee benefit, etc.)
CityU offers a variety of scholarships. To see all of the scholarships we offer, check out our Scholarship Page.
For general scholarship questions:
Financial Aid Office
Other Scholarship Resources
We have compiled a list of external scholarship and grant resources which we offer as an additional reference for students. These resources are not affiliated with the university.