Albright School of Education
Annually, City University of Seattle’s Albright School of Education ranks among the top producers of teachers in Washington State. It has also been ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the top in the nation for its online undergraduate and graduate programs, thus marking it a leader in online education not only in the state but also in the U.S.
If you want to grow your career as an educator, teacher or administrator, CityU is here to help. Our certificate, undergraduate and graduate degree programs will set you up with the skills and knowledge necessary to teach to the standards set before you, and grow the students in your classroom at every level.
Over 90 percent of our alumni surveyed found they grew professional competencies in our programs. Annually, CityU places more teachers in classroom than nearly all of its competitors. If you know where you want to go, we want to get you there.
Degree or Certificate Options
CityU’s Albright School of Education offers over 10 undergraduate and graduate degrees and several professional certificates and endorsements that all aim to prepare educators, teachers and administrators. Each program boasts small class sizes, practitioner faculty, and a curriculum informed by industry experts.
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership: Administrator Certification
- Master of Education in Guidance and Counseling
- Master of Education in Leadership
- Master of Education: Leadership in Education (BC, Canada)
- Master of Education: Reading and Literacy
- Master of Education: School Counselling (BC, Canada)
- Master of Education: Special Education
- Master in Teaching
- Master in Teacher: Elementary Education
Thu19Mar201511:00 amOnline Webinar
Wed25Mar20155:00 pmOnline Webinar