Pursue a Degree in Counseling, School Counseling or Psychology
Do you value the art of helping others? Are you motivated by understanding key life experiences or an intense desire to learn more
about brain development, the family dynamic, addictions or trauma? If you answered yes to any of these questions, City University
of Seattle's counseling and psychology degrees just might be the perfect fit for you.
CityU of Seattle has three key areas of study that concentrate on human connections:
- School Counseling
Choose from our bachelor's degree in psychology or our master's degrees in counseling as well as undergraduate and graduate certificate programs.
For More Information:
Check us out at City University of Seattle
Why CityU, Why Now?
- No entrance exams required for admission
- Classes that fit around your life
- Curriculum integrates best practices of expert counseling and psychology practitioner faculty
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology is available fully online
- Master in Counseling program may build upon any undergraduate degree
- Master of Education in Guidance and Counseling offers optional ESA certification