City University of Seattle is proud to offer a Master of Science in Integrated Supply Chain Management that integrates professional certificates within a master’s program.
- Earn professional certificates: When students complete the first year of this program, they will have a choice of an internationally recognized certificate in supply chain from The Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals, The Institute for Supply Management, or APICS. In year two, students will complete a project in supply chain quality that will earn them a green or black quality belt – similar to a Six Sigma certificate, but more inclusive of best practices in supply chain quality.
- Time to completion: If courses are taken concurrently, this online 45 credit program takes around two years to complete. If students personalize the program to meet their schedule, it may take more time.
- Admissions requirements: Your bachelor’s degree and professional supply chain experience qualifies you to apply to the program.
Students in this program will master leadership skills in project identification, change management, and team building. Through a comprehensive capstone project you’ll have the chance to demonstrate your knowledge and skills to current or future employers.
Job Titles of Alumni with a Master’s in Supply Chain
- Industrial Production Manager
- Purchasing or Distribution Manager
- Wholesale or Retail Buyer
- Operations Research Analyst
- Plant or System Operator
- Transportation Supervisor
Start the process toward advancing your career by speaking with a CityU adviser today.