City University of Seattle offers a Graduate Certificate in Transformational School Leadership for educators who want to increase student success through environments conducive to learning. With a mix of coursework and field experience, candidates will gain vital knowledge and skills needed to help struggling schools or programs flourish.
This program brings you cutting-edge information on the following topics:
- selecting and retaining highly effective educators
- managing change and transition
- resolving conflict and facilitating collaboration
- promoting educational reform
- supervising an ethical, inclusive instructional model
The 18-credit transformational school leadership certificate helps those who want to make impactful change by contributing to the lives of both students and educators.
- Time to completion: This certificate can be completed in two years or less.
- Admissions requirements: You’ll need a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university to apply to this graduate-level certificate.
This program is also a great starting point for those who wish to earn an MEd in Educational Leadership or complete requirements for residency certification as a principal or program administrator.
Develop skills as a change agent by enrolling in CityU’s long standing Albright School of Education. Get in touch with our advisers to learn more today.