City University of Seattle offers a Graduate Certificate in Transformational School Leadership for educators who want to increase student success through environments conducive to learning. With a mix of coursework and field experience, candidates will gain vital knowledge and skills needed to help struggling schools or programs flourish.
This program brings you cutting-edge information on the following topics:
- selecting and retaining highly effective educators
- managing change and transition
- resolving conflict and facilitating collaboration
- promoting educational reform
- supervising an ethical, inclusive instructional model
The 18-credit transformational school leadership certificate helps those who want to make impactful change by contributing to the lives of both students and educators.
- Time to completion: This certificate can be completed in two years or less.
- Admissions requirements: You’ll need a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university to apply to this graduate-level certificate.
This program is also a great starting point for those who wish to earn an MEd in Educational Leadership or complete requirements for residency certification as a principal or program administrator.
Develop skills as a change agent by enrolling in CityU’s long standing Albright School of Education. Get in touch with our advisors to learn more today.
This certificate program is not eligible for Financial Aid.