The Certificate in Change Leadership from City University of Seattle can stand alone as a post-graduate certificate or you can add a shorter version as an emphasis to any of our School of Management master’s degree programs. The 18 credit certificate program provides business leaders with the skills they need to lead with integrity and authenticity in quickly-changing business environments. CityU’s Certificate in Change Leadership program will help you apply the following skills to your career:
- strategic processes to attain goals within your organization
- communication that supports internal and external stakeholders
- leadership models that help you navigate corporate politics and build trust
- coaching theories and models that positively impact your leadership effectiveness
- leadership strategies to navigate organizational change in diversity and culture
CityU’s Certificate in Change Leadership program is available fully online and can be completed in as little as 3 quarters. When added as an emphasis to our MBA program, it adds only four courses to your program. Learn more about our Certificate in Change Leadership by contacting a CityU advisor today.
Whether you enroll in the program to become equipped for changes your organization is already facing or plan to use your certificate to step into a more formal leadership position, you will graduate prepared to succeed in a variety of roles. Earning your Certificate in Change Leadership will give you an advantage when seeking the following roles in particular:
- change management officer
- head of risk and audit
- service development manager
- performance and delivery manager
- leadership and organizational behavior specialist
As of July 1, 2011, the US Department of Education requires colleges to disclose specific information for any financial aid eligible program that “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation.” City University offers a number of undergraduate and graduate certificates that lead to gainful employment. Information for each certificate program for the latest reporting year is available here.