City University of Seattle’s state-approved Endorsement in Elementary Education provides Washington State certified teachers with an opportunity to begin teaching students in Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- Flexible learning: CityU’s elementary education endorsement is offered in a mixed-mode setting with convenient class meeting times and online learning elements.
- Practitioner faculty: Our faculty of active practitioners lead with timely, real-world examples that will enlighten your learning.
Adding an elementary education endorsement to your teaching certificate opens up a whole new world of career opportunities. Our program graduates often pursue a change of pace by shifting into elementary teaching positions that are both challenging and rewarding.
You can apply to CityU’s elementary education endorsement program if you are an actively certified teacher or administrator in Washington State. You may also complete the program as part of your initial certification in our Bachelor of Arts in Education.
Talk to an advisor to learn more today.
Join the CityU Community
- Because you want an education that’s relevant to what’s happening in the real world, right now.
- Our faculty teach what they do for a living, not just what’s in the book. They’re smart, successful people who can help you get there, too.
- We keep class sizes small so you can get the personal attention you deserve.
- You can get an education without sacrificing your lifestyle.
- Over 500 students each year choose CityU to start or advance their careers in education.