Resources & Services
How can the Library & Learning Resource
Center support your needs?
CityU librarians work closely with
your instructors to ensure that the resources you need are available to you
when you need them. We focus on collecting resources and providing services
that you can access online, 24/7, whenever and wherever you are studying
and learning. You’ll find everything we have to offer through our
Your academic program has
a dedicated liaison
librarian who is familiar with your assignments and projects and who
can help you with any research questions you have. Your librarian can
provide in-depth consultations that will help you learn how to find the
information you need to be successful in your studies.
- Full-text journal articles in online databases
- Guides on APA style and writing resources
- Video and text tutorials that show you how to use our online resources
- Learning units in Blackboard, designed with faculty, to help you locate
the information you need for your assignments
- Support in the use of academic technology
Academic Technology staff is also available to help you make the most of technology for education, whether in the classroom or online. We support and provide training for:
You can use CityU Library's Ask a Librarian service to get the help you need. This service is available via instant
messaging, e-mail, phone, or SKYPE. The Ask a Librarian service is monitored during the library’s open hours, and you will
generally receive an answer to your question on the same day.
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Tegrity lecture-capture
- Seattle classroom technology
- Faculty Learning Community
- Curriculum Development System (CDS)
- Free technology tools useful for teaching
Our friendly and service-oriented staff look forward to hearing from you and to the opportunity to help you learn and succeed
in your studies with City University of Seattle.
Need more help? Ask a Librarian!