City University of Seattle partners with companies in the Pacific Northwest and around the world providing them with customized solutions that meet their unique needs. CityU is flexible in its approach and offerings, and prepares professionals to do more with less.
Each partnership is unique to the business and to the employees who work at there.
To learn more about these (and other) partnerships at CityU, please email email@example.com.
If you are a higher education institution or you are looking to learn more about CityU’s these kind of partnerships, domestically or internationally, please visit this webpage.
- Professional Training – Develops the fundamentals of Microsoft Office and critical soft skills that motivate employees upward, such as interpersonal communications, managing up, and effective meeting management.
- Management & Executive Training – Equips managers and executives with leadership skills through a single or multi-day workshop. Popular training topics include:
- Executive leadership;
- Organizational communications;
- Coaching strategies;
- Budget forecasting;
- Diversity in the workplace;
- Project management;
- Management styles
- Personalized Programs – Offers customized certificate, degree, and training programs designed around your core business objectives and schedule, along with a gap analysis
recommending a unique training program that can convert into college credits.
- World Language Training – Teaches English to professionals who speak English as a second language or teaches a world language to those preparing to relocate to an office overseas. Over 10 languages are offered including Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Spanish, French, Korean, German, Italian, Russian and German.
View the workforce and training solutions brochure to learn more.
Online – on your site – at a CityU location near you
Partner with CityU
Why You Should Partner with CityU:
For over 40 years, City University of Seattle has worked with premier companies around the world to design well-trained workforces by increasing individual productivity.
CityU offers far more than the typical training and development firm — we offer solutions designed for you. We are pioneers in performance-based learning, masters at providing adult education and are regionally accredited to offer undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degrees.
At CityU, we don’t waste time and resources teaching people what they already know. We value your employees’ talents and skills and give credit for those skills accordingly. Our curriculum,professional training and educational services enhance the working lives of your employees
while adding value to your organization.
How to Partner with CityU:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us you are interested in learning more.
We will assess your business, workforce, and budget and come up with a customized solution personalized for you.