About City University of Seattle
City University of Seattle is a private nonprofit university accredited through the doctoral level. CityU is dedicated to serving the working adult and transfer student and is ranked by the U.S. News & World Report among the top 30 for online bachelor’s degree programs, and among the top 20 online programs for veterans in the U.S.
CityU’s Mission and Values
We strive to change lives for good by offering high quality and relevant lifelong education to anyone with the desire to learn. At CityU we value:
- Flexibility – design and deliver programs and services to be convenient to students
- Accessibility – provide educational opportunities to anyone, anywhere
- Innovation – continually create new educational opportunities
- Relevance – what we teach today can be applied tomorrow
- Global – act local but think global
CityU’s vision is education access worldwide via a network of partners and programs onsite and/or online.
View CityU’s strategic plan, CityU 2020, which builds upon the university’s mission and provides direction for future progress.