Alumni Benefits & Services
CityU Alumni Association membership is free for graduates and students, as well as former and current CityU faculty and staff. Registered members receive access to premium discounts and benefits.
Register today at CityU Connect — our new online community for alumni and students! Start networking, connecting and saving!
The City University of Seattle Preferred Partners program offers discounts at local and national businesses, as well as online deals. Register or sign-in today at CityU Connect and visit the resources section.
- Discounted auto/life, healthy/long-term care, new grad, pet insurance and more
- Alumni Association members receive 20% off the CityU Store
- Seasonal savings in the CityU Campus Team Shop
- Receive special offers and new deals via e-newsletters
- See the world and enjoy tremendous travel discounts with travel partner Go Next.
- Earn cash back and generate donations for CityU Scholarships when you shop online with iMyne.
- Invitations to CityU events and activities
- e-newsletters to keep you up-to-date on CityU news and happenings
Note: Some benefits are limited to graduates only or students only. Offerings subject to change.
Contact email@example.com for more information, or if you’re a business owner and would like to share a discount with CityU alumni.
Connect with CityU alumni and students on our new online community. Join networking groups, search for jobs, check out mentorship opportunities and other resources.
Network with fellow CityU alumni and students on the world’s most powerful online career tool. Visit the CityU Alumni LinkedIn Group today.
CityU’s Career Center offers free career assistance for alumni and students online, in-person, and over the phone. Get resume help, job search tips, career planning, career counseling and more.
A career resource for CityU alumni and students featuring dozens of live and on-demand webinars from the nation’s top career authors and experts sharing tips, tools and best practices you can use to manage your career and job searches. Click and register now and be watching in just a few short minutes.
There are two options for obtaining your official transcript.
1) You can complete THIS FORM and request for your official CityU Transcript.
2) Go to this Student Clearinghouse website and request an official transcript by clicking on the “Order-Track-Verify” button in the upper right corner. Click on “Order or Track a Transcript.” Select City University of Seattle from the drop down menu and complete the request.
Transcripts cost a nominal fee. For more information, about ordering official or non-official transcripts please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206.239.4520 ext. 4512.
Placement files for Albright School of Education graduates are stored on Interfolio, an online credential file management service. If you graduated prior to 2007, you set up a placement file upon graduation. However, most school districts have moved away from this system and as a result, CityU moved all placement files to archives.
Interfolio provides storage for application materials including confidential and non-confidential letters of recommendation; unofficial transcripts; writing samples; test scores and multimedia files.
Interfolio’s file management system allows you to keep your credentials up-to-date at any time, and all delivery requests are processed in one business day. Interfolio charges $19 to set up a one-year account and $6 to send out the typical application or placement file.
To request a file transfer first set up your account with Interfolio, fill out the Credential File Transfer Request form and submit it to CityU. Your archived file will be transferred to Interfolio within two to three weeks, and Interfolio with automatically add them to your account.
CityU Students, Alumni, and Employees – Get 20% off your order at the CityU Store
Enter these codes at checkout and enjoy the savings. (Valid for a limited time only at The CityU Store)
For more information contact email@example.com or call 206.239.4576.