Thank you for considering City University of Seattle! Here in the Veterans Affairs, we look forward to working with you in regards to your GI Bill. If you have
questions - even if they are not VA related - we are happy to assist you or get the info you need.
- Ch 30 Montgomery GI Bill
- Ch 31 Vocational Rehabilitation
- Ch 32 VEAP
- Ch 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Ch 35 Survivors and Dependents
- Ch 1606 Selected Services
- Ch 1607 REAP
Using Your GI Bill
Should you have any difficulties during this process, our office is here to help see you through.
- Apply for admission to CityU
- Apply for VA benefits.
- After you have been approved for benefits, the VA will issue to you a Certificate of Eligibility.
- We will work with you to complete a CityU VA Benefits Application. We can certify you based on the information on the application.
- Every academic quarter, we will work with you to ensure your VA benefits remain active.
- Visit our student portal for more in-depth information about the GI Bill and CityU.
- A copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (when it's available to you)
- Military Status Form (if active duty or spouse of active duty)
- CityU VA Benefits Application (if you are transferring from another school where you previously used VA Benefits, or you have not attended CityU within the last 6 months)
- If you are transferring from another school where you previously used VA Benefits or you have not attended CityU in the last 6 months)
- VA Form 22-1995 or VA Form 22-5495
Additional Funding Sources
City University of Seattle
521 Wall Street
Seattle, WA 98121
Director of Military Relations
Financial Aid Office
Phone: 1.800.426.5596 x4540
VA Education Office
PO Box 888
Muskogee, OK 74402-888