International Student Scholarships
CityU International Student Economic Hardship Scholarship
City University of Seattle is making available 12 tuition scholarships each year in the amount of $3,000 to current CityU international
students who have successfully completed a minimum of three consecutive quarters of full-time study in a Bachelor or Master's degree
program at CityU (ESL students do not qualify). Three (3) quarters of completed passing grades on City University of Seattle Transcript is also required.
Scholarships in this category are awarded to applicants that demonstrate an economic hardship outside of their immediate control.
This scholarship can only be awarded once to an individual.
Application Requirements include:
- General Application Form
- Transcript showing a minimum overall GPA of 2.0 for undergraduate or 3.0 for graduate study.
- Essay: Describe your current economic hardship and how this scholarship will help you achieve your educational goals.
- Submit supporting documentation regarding your financial situation with the scholarship application.
Information for All Scholarships
International student scholarship applications are reviewed and scholarships are awarded four times each year.
Applications must be post-marked by the deadlines below:
Applicants will be notified of awards by:
- Fall Quarter Attendance (October): September 1
- Winter Quarter Attendance (January): December 1
- Spring Quarter Attendance (April): March 1
- Summer Quarter Attendance (July): June 1
- Fall Quarter Application: October 1
- Winter Quarter Application: January 1
- Spring Quarter Application: April 1
- Summer Quarter Application: July 1