Financial Aid Forms

A form to request deferred payment on student loans when returning to school. Submit to the Registrar's Office for processing.

A form used to apply for most City University of Seattle Scholarships.

A form used to be considered for the federal Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant program.

Veterans who are requesting VA benefits for their City University of Seattle education must submit this form to the CityU VA Officer.

For all other Financial Aid Forms, including Verification, please visit the Student Portal.