From a Class
If you decide to withdraw from a class when you're receiving financial aid, you have to let both a financial aid counselor and your academic advisor know so we can cancel or adjust your aid. Students who receive a check from any financial aid program and withdraw from school officially, or unofficially, may be required to repay an amount to the Financial Aid Programs.

Be sure to follow these guidelines - if you don't, you could be fully responsible for the cost of tuition and books.

From CityU
If you're registered and need to leave CityU, you should formally withdraw so we can cancel or adjust your financial aid. Withdrawal calculations will be done according to the Federal Refund and Repayment policy. Any refunds will go to reimburse financial aid funds.

For further clarification, please read the complete City University of Seattle Withdrawal Advising and Financial Outcome Estimates notice.