What if financial aid is not available by the tuition due date?

You're responsible for paying your tuition and other CityU debts when you enroll. You shouldn't rely on financial aid for payment.

How is my financial aid disbursed?

You'll receive financial aid payments. All the details are in your Financial Aid Award Letter.

Where is my money?

CityU receives disbursements weekly. After charges on your account for the current quarter have been paid and a credit balance occurs, we'll electronically refund the excess money within 14 days. Any holds on your account will delay your funds.

What if I withdraw from school?

If you're registered and need to leave CityU, you should formally withdraw so we can cancel or adjust your financial aid. Any refunds will go to reimburse financial aid funds. If you receive a financial aid refund, then withdraw from school (officially or unofficially), you may be required to repay those funds.