Criteria to Apply
City University of Seattle requires that applicants meet the following criteria to be considered for financial aid:
- Be formally admitted to City University of Seattle.
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be seeking a degree in an eligible program.
- Not be in default on any federal education loan.
- Not owe a refund because of overpayment of a previous federal grant, or loan, at any college or university.
- Have a valid Social Security number.
If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office
, or call CityU at 1.800.426.5596.