You did the research. You made your decision. Now the time has come to apply. And it couldn't be easier:
- Complete our online application. You may also complete, sign, and return a paper application form to Admissions at City University of Seattle, 521 Wall Street, Suite 100, Seattle, WA 98121.
- As soon as an admissions advisor confirms receipt of your application, submit the non-refundable $50.00 application fee. If mailing a paper application form, please include the fee with your completed application.
- Request transcripts from all institutions you've attended. Have them sent directly to City University of Seattle Registrar's Office, 521 Wall Street, Suite 100, Seattle, WA 98121.Note: Electronic transcripts are accepted at City University of Seattle if sent from another recognized institution using proper security measures. They may also be emailed. Electronic transcripts sent directly or forwarded from students or other individuals/ businesses not in a direct agreement with CityU will be considered unofficial.
- Submit proof of English proficiency, if applicable.
- Some programs require additional admissions documents (check your specific program page). Contact an admissions advisor at 1.888.422.4898 or via email to make arrangements to submit those documents.
Some additional admissions criteria apply. For an International Student Application and other
required documents, please visit the International Admissions page or contact an admissions advisor