City University of Seattle is one of the largest, private, not-for-profit universities in the Pacific Northwest.
For nearly four decades, we've helped students around the globe move their lives forward by offering quality
education that is highly accessible and relevant for achievement in the real world. Over 45,000 people working
in a myriad of professions now hold a coveted CityU of Seattle degree.
One key to our success has been the great relationships we've developed with organizations and partner institutions
that share our commitment in helping students reach their educational goals. Both have been invaluable in helping
us introduce our unique mission and programs to diverse communities throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Oceania.
CityU of Seattle welcomes partnerships with like-minded organizations that conform to the highest ethical
standards and are dedicated to assisting students while improving their communities.
CityU of Seattle continues to broaden its global reach with over 30 learning sites on three continents.
From Bellevue to Beijing, we've joined forces with numerous partner institutions striving to improve educational
opportunities for the local community. Partnering with CityU of Seattle has its advantages:
- You can send students abroad without interrupting their study.
- Classes are taught in English and are accredited in the United States.
- CityU is a globally connected university with programs and opportunities available world-wide. Your students can choose from customized and short two-week or longer study options in: Bratislava and Trenčín, Slovakia; Prague, Czech Republic; Athens, Greece; Bucharest, Romania; Ensenada, Mexico; Bellevue, WA, USA; and Beijing, China.
- We offer summer and short-term study programs in select locations. Short-term intensive sessions provide university credit while giving students the opportunity to experience an international perspective. Plus, your students can study abroad without committing to a whole semester, making it the perfect program for a first-time study abroad experience.
- Customized travel packages are available.
- Choose from a wide range of program offerings. Our most popular courses include International Business and Global Marketing.
- Credits earned can be applied toward a U.S. bachelor's degree.
- Depending upon interests, study can be enriched with trips to major cities in neighboring countries.
- Dual degree options available.
- Affordable prices.
- House accommodations provided at some locations.
- We can provide personalized trips to meet your institution objective.
If you would like more information on partnerships or study abroad, contact:
Assistant Provost for International Education
CityU of Seattle is proud of our relationships with cooperating agencies in countries around the world.
As a representative agent, you can offer prospective students numerous benefits, including:
- Bachelor and Master degree programs from an accredited US institution.
- ESL classes and conditional acceptance with placement upon arrival available for some programs.
- Degrees are offered entirely via distance learning.
- Combination of on-campus and distance learning studies available for many programs.
- Parallel curriculum across borders (courses have same learning outcomes at each location).
- Attractive study destinations with convenient access to major cities in neighboring countries.
If you're interested in building a close, long-term relationship for mutual benefit, we invite you to complete
our agent questionnaire
If you would like more information on becoming an agent, contact:
Director, International Student Office